Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Cala Bona
159 Posts
Charlie

Thanks for the information I can get ready for the long walk at the airport.
also the photograph have you any more of the area,

Thanks again
I go to the Bonamar on 19 May for 7 nights so will rush back to give you all the info on my return. I have been to Cala Bona many times it is like going home now. When I get there I always go to my fave places to make sure the same people are there and see what changes have been made. I am looking forward to seeing the completed harbour and promenade area. Only 7 weeks today!!! CBG
Charlie,
What lovely pictures you have of Cala Bona and so clever being able to put them for us to see. The weather looks nice when you were there,I only wish my hols would come sooner.
Sorry don't think any bookies in Cala Bona but somebody else may know different!? CBG
Calabonagirl

I hope you have a lovely time and will wait for your review when you come home
Thanks again
Calabonagirl

Can you tell me of the different places you go to in Cala Bona. Where to go for a good coffee or Sangria ect
Glenburnjany.
I will update on return just incase of any changes. We like to coffee by the harbour, drinks outside hotel Moreyo whilst listening to music at Sur (Pago Beach) gatecrashing the enertainment at Levante just to name a few things. I always go to S'illot one evening for a meal in bar Antic and get my duty free perfume at a little shop by the beach where the lady treats me like a long lost relative. oh happy days !!! CBG
Hello All

Advice on the best places for a good jug of homemade Sangria,Cocktails,
and Irish Coffee. Going on Thursday Morning

Thanks
Hi

Guess I'm a bit late to reply. All I can say is there are dozens of bars on or near the harbour where you can sit and have a cocktail as the moon rises. You pay a little extra than some of the other bars but the ambience is worth it. Have fun. :glynis
Hi can anyone advise me as to how long does it take to get from Palma Airport to Cala Bona, my Mum said its an 1.5hrs, is it really as long as that, son's not a good traveller. Thanks for any replies. Alison
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
We are staying in Cala Bona froom 6th Oct and I was just wondering if anyone has been this time of year before? Is it dead, or just a bit quiet? Also trying to work out how much money to take, anyone any idea how much an average meal out and a couple of drinks would set us back?
thanks.
Hi Sparky,
It's about one hour on the coach.It takes longer if you're the last to be dropped off. :(
Quicker by taxi but it's about £35-40 each way.

Have a great holiday.Fm
Anyone off to Cala Bona soon?

14 more sleeps for us! In fact, this time in 2 weeks we will be in CHEERS Bar in Cala Millor having our first holiday meal!

I can't wait! Tis
3 weeks for me, well 18 days to be precise. Can't wait to get away from work, only problem is coming home again! Louise
You'll be there the same time as me - where are you staying?

If you see a harassed couple with a 10 year old and 6 year old twins you know you've found us :)

Tis
Hi tisonlymoi, I'll look out for you, you sound easy to spot! I'll be staying with my boyfriend - he works in Cala Bona, so I'll probably be on my own most of the time on the beach in front of the Levante whilst he's slogging himself in the heat!!! Oh dear, I will feel so bad not being able to help him....!!! Louise
Hi Louise - oh yes we'll be easy to spot :)

When you hear "Stop it, don't do that, leave you sister alone, leave your brother alone, what did I just say, you're on your last warning, am I talking Chinese........" etc etc you'll know you've stumbled across us :)

We use that bit of beach a lot as it happens so you might be unlucky enough to see us! ;)

Only 12 more sleeps for us - I am SOOOOO excited that I have packed our cases already!

Tis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.