Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Cala Galdana
7 Posts
Whilst your waiting for some prsonal recommendations, why not check out our resort reviews HERE

Kath x
About 15 bar/restaurants and a further 5 or 6 bars....you should be sooooo excited!
Gilly
hi gilly

thanks for that, it was just to get an idea of the size of the resort, sounds perfect to me.
its our 8 month old daughters first holiday, me and hubby can't wait ;0)
you have a made a great choice the resort is my favourite in the world!!
we took our kids there when they were young and they still love returning...nothing else matches up!!
make sure you go to hotel cala galdana for a meal it is lovely...and make sure you visit the square in the evening on our first visit we did not find it until our last night!!
I know alot of people will think my god she obviously hasn't travelled but I have....and personally I think Cala Galdana has a lovely feel to it!!
Gilly
Hi, Just returned from Cala Galdana. Fabulous!!!! There are several restaurants in the resort. approx 5/6 along the front of the resort then there are another 5/6 a short walk down from the Hotel Cala Galdana. We stayed self catering and eat out, we enjoyed the chinese rest - excellent service! I've never been to Menorca before and wasn't sure what to expect but I think Cala Galdana was by far the best resort on the island!! Enjoy it! I wish I was going back tomorrow. :sun2
Cala Galdana was by far the best resort on the island!!

I totally agree although for choice of places to eat in the evening Cala en Bosch can't be beaten. Worth a visit for a change of scene one evening. Don't miss Son Bou beach, Mt Torro or Fornells and don't be tempted to visit Cales Coves unless you have a 4x4 and an open mind. Have fun!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.