Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Cala Gracio
2 Posts
ok cala gracio is tucked away just outside san an.only about a 10 min walk if that to out skirts of town.depends how fast you walk.nice little beach.nice fiesta hotel which you cannot go wrong with.staying there you are able to get buses to amost any where you fancy.some you need to get to ibizatown then on to other resort.or santa eulalia to get to places around that resort town.

Portinatx is a small very quite resort.at least if you pick the tanit.you will have shops and lots of bars to go to.plus you will get a good sunset veiw.plus lots more to see and do.if it was me tanit wins handsdown.

Portinatx is north of the island and buses are far and few bewteen.book tanit asap.all gels and hairdryer are in bathroom.a/c.plus you can eat out at another fiesta hotel in that group if you wish.book 24hrs before hand at desk.so you could go over to playa den bossa one day.and eat there.but you cannot transfer a/i drinks over thats all.

any more help you need let me know via pms ok.

cala gracio only as a few hotels and an atpp block.like i say small walk into san an.you will love it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.