Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
cala'n bosch
9 Posts
we went to hotel cala n bosch last year all inclusive food was good and entertainment would be great for your girls hotle is right on the beach perfect holiday for a family i think
hi even though you are staying in Cala n Bosh if you have a car or you can use buses really cheap try a visit to Cala n forcat plenty to do for the little ones and the places to eat cater for kids. It is a nice evening or day out.

Dawn :cheers
Hi! Cala'n Bosch is a great resort - we stayed at Paradise Club apartments last year which were really nice with plenty going on for children during the day. As for accomodation that's not too expensive you haven't mentioned what you're hoping to pay so it's difficult to recommend based on cost :think

Viva Menorca get good reviews too, but slightly further from the centre.

Have you seen any accomodation that you're interested in yet?

We didn't find eating out in resort too pricey but we didn't have extravagant meals, just one course for 2 ad and 2 young children, one round of drinks was costing on average 30 to 40 euros, I think!
Sally there are plenty of decent places to stay depends on wwhat your budget and meal arrangements suit best.

There is plenty of restaurants around the marina, with a lovely pleasant outlook. Our average was 70 -90 euro for main course, sweets and drinks for 5 (3 teenagers), so i'd say yours be a lot less.

A must do is the glass bottom boat visiting all neighbouring beaches.
Hi there all,
Well have been back 2 weeks now and yesterday I booked our flights for July 2010 with JET2. Counting down already now. :rofl
Linsi
hiya Linsi

we can't seem to get any prices on the net for Jet2 to menorca for next July. Can you give me any details please. Ta

Ali
Hi Ali,

It depends where you are flying from, we go from Leeds Bradford but when i looked for Blackpool there were no flights showing yet, so booked them from Leeds.

Linsi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.