Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Hi we went there last year and had a fantastic time. The pool wasn't heated when we were there in August but the weather was very good so it wasn't really needed
Anybody heard of West France Holidays - they are offering a great deal for the camping ?
Anybody know of how there accomodation is ?
Thanks
Ian
It's great to read all the positive comments about this site - we've booked it based on your reviews! :) We will be staying there in July in our motorhome. Does anyone have any advice regarding a "pitch request"? Our kids are 9 & 11 so our preference would be for our pitch to be relatively close to the shop / playground. Any comments on whether this would be a good / bad thing on this site? :?
Hi
I had a great holiday in Acapulco last year the site was fantastic but very large, previous sites i have been on it only takes 2 mins to get to the shops and the pool etc. but on acapulco it took more like 10. I wasn't with Charles Alexander though but i am seriously considering them for next year, the mobile homes looked lovely and their couriers ran the bingo one night and seemed very freindly. I would just like to know if there is anything negative about this company as all reviews i have read are so positive.
just returned from camping acapulco, we stayed in a 3 bedroom super titania mobile with charles alexander holidays & thoroughly enjoyed it. we have 4 children ages 11,12,13,&14-& they said it was the best holiday they have had to date.i would recommend this park & charles alexander holidays to anybody & we are already planning to go back next year. the Edwards family. north wales. :tup
Hello everyone,
I have just joined, so not sure how this works, but here goes....... :think . My Family and I are travelling down to the Acapulco Camping at St' John de Mont late July Have been looking on the net for more information on the site and surrounding area. A bit concerned as we have three girls 16, 15 & 13 and hope there is enough to keep them occupied. Can anyone let me have website details or any information that they are willing to pass my way.

:cheers

Thanks
Ireman,

We have just booked with West France Hols, the lady on the telephone was very knowledable, booking went very well, a great deal. We have booked a mobile home 2 bedrooms, thats all they had left when we booked. They seem very together will report after our visit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.