Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Sorry I don't know of any, but apparently all the UK channels have moved to a satellite over the UK and therefore a very big dish is needed to receive them. A lot of ex pats not happy as they have lost channels.
Sunaddict is absolutely right there! Nobody with a normal sized dish has ever received BBC1 here on Lanzarote, and now we have lost all terrestrial UK channels :( Unless individuals want to shell out a fortune for a huge dish, all channels have gone!!

You'll just have to persuade your dad to go sit in a bar at night!!! Sounds a good excuse to me :cheers :cheers
yes the kon tiki apartments in Puerto del Carmen .ya will pay about a tenner a week for the tv.channels

top class I stayed there 3 times.
When we've stayed at the Elena, and the Floresta, although not british tv channels, they were in English.
Lots of American films, and tv shows.
Not sure if they are still the same.
Was last Nov in the Elena and Feb this yr in the Floresta.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.