Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Unfortunately, the last review for this hotel was in 2005.

If anyone has stayed recently, we would be grateful if you would add your review here in order to help other members.

TIA

Kath x
Hi. Never been, but it's always being featured on travel channels (we watch almost all the Turkey programmes as the Arum is on a lot of them - sad I know but only 11 days to go now! :tongue ). Anyway, it looks really nice, and I would love to go. Looks like it caters for younger single people, as it is so modern looking. I would like to know what it's actually like to stay there though!
It looks stunning. It is working out at £850 each though room only :yikes

Wandered if there would be a deal on someone knows of :D

I read somewhere there is an option to upgrade for £12 per day to hal board but thats seems too good to be true for such an expensive hotel.

Any help appreciated xx
Hi
Haven't stayed in this hotel, but we did see it when we visited the Antayla Water park as it sits above & right next door to it.

First impressions, it looked lovely and the sunbeds are very posh :) , but having the Water Park right next door, I think spolit it... As the water park blasts out loud music through its speakers, im reckon you'd hear this if lazing by the pool, as the pool with the tidal wave is almost right underneath........If you have a room at the back of the hotel you would be overlooking the waterpark...

The beach is right across the road, and Antayla is a lovely town.......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.