Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Just found two good deals, Hotel Levante Park in Cala Bona £20 per night half board (per room!) and the same price at the Marina Torrenova in Palma Nova.

We've stayed in the Vistanova and I'm guessing from the description that its near there. However, not even sure where Cala Bona is so will have to do some research. Will it be too quiet for us>
Hi their cala bona will be nice but the transfers will cost about 115 pound return ,so i would stick to palma nova it will still be llveley their too good look sandi
Thanks Sandy, Cala Bona looks gorgeous too and I'd just discovered the expensive transfer, ouch!

Still looking for the ultimate bargain mind you! :lol:
Hi try this one for transfers htp//.seligo.com to cala bona shuttle is 25 pounds 75 pence return each good look sandi
I've booked the hotel Marina Torrenova, on the hill between Palma Nova and Magaluf can't whack £20 for two people, two nights half board. Thanks for your help.

If anyone wants to suggest anywhere good to go for a drink/meal please feel free!

Catherine x
Hi Catherine,

If you still need help with taxi transfers we used Janerbus when we went to Palma Nova two weeks ago, and found them excellent. We booked them before going and they were there waiting at the airport for us, and also picked us up on time for our return trip. The web site is http://www.janerbus.com

have a great time
Donna
Scottish Mum, if you want a nice meal or snack try Tom Browns in Magalluff, there food is great. If you fancy a longish walk with a lovely setting for a drink, walk to the Marina end of Palma Nova, there`s a cove round the corner called Son Calui, we love to sit and watch the waves over a glass or two of vino.
Have a fab time.

donna 38 how much did you pay for your transfers and did you have many drop offs.
Thank you to both of you! :D
I have sent a quotation to Janerbus, since thats quite a few people on here now recommending them.
Hi catherine,

We booked a taxi with them and it cost us 28 euros each way. They tell you where to meet the driver and ours was waiting for us holding up our name on a card. We then went straight to our hotel, took us about 20mins.
We would use them again no probs.
Scottishmum - did you get good deal on flights??? If so, who with and flying from where?

We have booked 4 night break to Palma Nova in May with Flyglobespan
If you can fly from Manchester or Stansted I believe that Air Berlin have some good fares to Palma, a pity the don't fly to Majorca from Scotland :cry:
Janerbus are excellent! no worries with them doing transfers to and from airport.
Just to say thanks to everyone. We have now booked our return transfers with Janerbus, 30 euros each way.

Our return flight is at 1240pm we have asked for pick up from Palma Nova at 945am. Do you think this is ok?

C xxx
Well enough time, check in .through security, a bit of duty free shopping,onto plane, back home------no problem!!!!!
Palma Nova is only 1/2hrs distance from airport :lol:
check in never opens before 2 hours . Janerbus will be there at the correct time so you will arrive just at the right time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.