Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Starlite, i had dental treatment last week in ORTACA which is 15 mins. from Dalaman airport, cant help with one in Marmaris , all dental work is far cheaper in Turkey than U.K. i had 5 crowns and 2 bridges, preparation and impressions took 3 hours and fitting 5 days later excellent porcelain crowns,hygeine was good i even had to put covers on my shoes before entering the surgery,but best of all was the price U.K. quote almost £3000 :yikes price i paid in Turkey £392...a couple of more crowns to be done in June and then looking forward to my U.K. dental check up in September where i will make sure i tell my dentist how much i saved.. :rofl WAKI x
i know of 2 dentists in marmaris but can't recommend either because i have a morbid fear of them so i wouldn't go personally BUT!!!

one is situated opposite Senbay apartments (corner above supermarket on corner) and there is also one opposite the tansas supermarket
There was another thread on Dentists recently

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=113167&p=1139933&hilit=Dentist#p1139933

Chelsea Boy recommended his dentist who is located in Marmaris.

Dave
Gosh WAKIRAKI ,it takes a brave yin to wind up their dentist. :D

Bluepeterno1
teeth bleached is 500 ytl, fantastic results, can take 2 or 3 visits though so book in early... Ahu Cetin speaks English, she is on the old datca road next to the vets. PM for details
Can anyone recommend 1 in Icmeler

My friend was thinking of having her teeth whitened

Ola
Hello, about a year ago I wanted to have my teeth done. I talked to many clinics and got a price. Marmaris gave a slightly expensive price. The prices of the clinics in Antalya are cheaper and I got a price that includes many promotions. (Airport Transfer / Free Teeth Whitening 1 Friends "that awesome") There are a few quality clinics in Antalya, but the prices are still high. I received direct assist service via https://healthcentersturkey.com. They were really interested and they fixed me the best price. I got Zirconia Crown. They are really beautiful and the pain has not been too much. Is there a place you can recommend in Marmaris? My wife is very stubborn about going to Marmaris this year: '/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.