Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Dentist??
7 Posts
i have always used ambert pimenta, INVALID URL but i always ensure that its him that does the work.

Jane :cheers
I doubt if 10 days would be enough time to get any decent work done.
I had some work done at 'Smile' in Calangute beach road (above a shop overlooking the main strip). I also spoke to other clients in the waiting room and their results from previous visits there were excellent. One woman had a whole mouth of implants done after having false teeth for years!! They looked brilliant. Of course this took three visits with a couple of months between each visit, but the money she saved payed for all the flights etc. Others had crowns done others had teeth whitening treatment. Google the name and you should get a website up for them, which will enable you to e-mail in advance for advice on cost and on timescales required. I am going again in November to have a tooth crowned.
Thank you for replies so far, that has given me a start.. I've been taking a look at flights/accommodation and yes, guess the best thing is to e mail the recommended dentists and find out timescales needed etc. Should anyone else know web site address/names of dentists they can recommend that would be great as well, many thanks...
I too have used Ambert Pimenta a few times.
3 years ago I had a 6 tooth bridge done which cost me £650.
He did the preliminary work one day, then I had the bridge fitted about 6 days later.
Excellent work and very pleased with it.
My dentist in the UK said it was good work and a very nice bridge when I had to have some emergency work done a few months ago.
I would recommend him without a problem.
I would also recommend Ambert Pimenta had work done 3yrs ago great service,booked for 19th Nov
for check up and more work :)
annx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.