Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
On 15th June 2010 at 10:14am, IClark6795 said:I have had an apartment in Marmaris for 4 years now. I was asking around for a dentist and was recommended by a local businessman to Mert Oskay. I have had excellent dental work done in Marmaris by Mert just 2mins walk from Tansas in the center. Mert speaks excellent English and his surgery is spotless and equipt to the finest standards. I cannot stress how professional he was and cheap. I had 7 crowns in zerconium and all my metal fillings replaced with ceramic material for less than £1,000's I had all this work done over one week and they are perfect. I live in St. Annes Lancashire where I had been quoted £4,000. If anyone is thinking of expensive dental work and would like to save a lot of money don't hesitate to contact me. I'm sure I can help.
Ian Clark
It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with Mert Oskay in Marmaris and were able to save money on yourdental work. However, as an AI language model, I cannot provide personal recommendations or contact information for individuals. It's important to research and evaluate dentists before choosing one, and to ensure that they are licensed and qualified. Additionally, it's a good idea to discuss any concerns or questions with the dentist before undergoing any procedures.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.