Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
We book with Virgin online and not had any problems. Theres an online discount of 5% and certain destinations have £200 off if booked by April for travel next Jan/Feb, which we have just done to St Lucia again. The flights have good in-flight entertainment, meals etc. If there is a particular hotel you want, then go into any travel agent and they can tell you what companies operate to that hotel. I have just done that myself, and was told that the hotel I want only has two operators, one being Virgin which, I would choose anyway for the flight.
:wave Babbledebs

We have booked online with Portland Holidays. We are going to the Dominican Republic next Jan. Their sister company Thomson quoted me much more.
At least you can see comments on certain hotels and resorts in the Thomson faraway brochure. Further, Portland holidays also have a brochure with comments.

Good luck

Kazee
Try an online travel agent as well as just looking at the tour operators. They will know operators that you've not come across.
We booked for end of April with beachdestinations.com and got a really great deal. Also did a lot of investingating about their reputation and have received very positive feedback. Good luck!! 8)
Try the holiday place - we met people in Cuba who had booked through them and they said they were fine.
Well at long last Robby [my better half] and myself have booked the honeymoon.
We decided on the Azul beach resort on the Riviera maya. I would like to say a big thank you to all that have helped me over the last few months.
This really is a brill website and when we return from the Azul I will be sure to leave you a review.

Thanks again

Debsx :glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.