Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi There,

It's not central but you can't do better than The Louis Phaethon Beach Club hotel. It's All Inclusive and the food, entertainment, staff and facilities are second to none in Pafos. As far as position is concerned, there are regular buses every 15 minutes or so to take you into Pafos or anywhere else you fancy.

Go to the hotel reviews and read the many good reports of this excellent hotel. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Chris
Hi Chris , thanks for your reply. I have considered this hotel , however I read on trip advisor it is very close to the airport & is very noisy at night with flights coming & going at all hours. This put me off a bit . What do you think?

Thanks
Cr2k6
you could try Kefalos village

not sure of the family rooms bit though

wizard
The Louis Phaethon may be at the end of the tourist resort and slightly closer to the airport than some of the other hotels along the seafront.

But as most flights go directly along the seafront - I don't see how the Phaethon should suffer with aircraft noise more than any other seafront hotel. (Most hotels from the harbour and out towards the waterpark are pretty much all on the flightpath for incoming flights).

Cyprus100
Hi There,

Having stayed at the Phaethon many times I can asure you that aircraft noise is not a problem at all. During the day you may get the odd plane coming in over the hotel but in the main they run in across the water. So don't be put off by that, give it a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Chris.
Agree too.

Have stayed at the Phaetheon and the aircraft didn't spoil my holiday either.

Check out our reports for the hotel http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/paphos/louis-phaethon-beach-hotel/

Kath x
Thanks for the replies. Thats put my mind at rest . Looks like the Louis Phaethon Beach is the one then!!

Cheers
Cr2k6
Hi, or you could try the hotel next door, the Pioneer Beach, again, another hotel which has good reviews on this forum! :)
Tinka14
Hi my friend has just come back from the Crown resorts horizon hotel. They had a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.