Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi David - Have you thought of the Hotel Camposol in the Old Town. Its a smaller hotel and you can book just Bed and Breakfast here if you want to as well. I've not tried it yet but I will be doing at some stage next year, the reviews on it seem pretty fair, and the price is very good indeed. You would be looking at £197 Bed and Breakfast or £231 Half Board for a week in September with wintersunshineholidays. With them also if you book further holidays you get an 8% discount. Otherwise you could book into an apartment and either eat out or prepare your own!!!

Best Regards - Taggy :)
PS...Thats per room, not per person.
  • Edited by Taggy 2006-11-24 19:14:11
Thanks Taggy,

For your suggestion, yes I have had a look at it and certainly will consider the Camposol, We have booked a week in April self catering and intend to go and eat in the smaller hotels most advertise a buffet outside don't they. I do appreciate your reply and consider you a Benidorm afficianado who knows his subject thank you again.

My very best wishes and thanks,

Dave.

ps we are only going to Benidorm because the BMI flight times to Palma are awful.
I found the Hotel Perla very good, certainly considering it only has a two star rating. Its location is unbeatable. It was about eight years ago when I went and it has been tarted up a bit since then. Unfortunately this has resulted in the price going up from the astonishing £15 a night I paid for a double room to what is still a pretty reasonable £40!
http://www.hotelperlabenidorm.com/

PS. Just realised you said April, apart from Easter it's a bit cheaper then £34 per double room.
Dave ... we've had another review added in recent days for the Canfali which you may be interested in ... click here.

David :wave
Thank you David,

It reads very well, we will check it out in April.

A great service, have a great Christmas Thanks again.
We had Coffee and Brandy on the Terrace of the Canfali on our last visit. Lovely views and the waiting staff were very friendly too.

Thank you Taggy for your input, I very much appreciate it.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a more than Happy New Year with a hell of a lot of visits to your beloved Benidorm, enjoy!

You and Sanji are national treasures, together with David the moderator you make this website just ace. I never miss a day.

Good luck and Thanks again

:shock: Dave :lol:
Hotel Perla

Just a quick warning about the above hotel, they are an 18-30's hotel in the summer months which may run into September so be warned that you probably won't get much sleep
Thanks so very much Dave thats very kind of you, may I also take the opportunity to wish you and your family all the very best of wishes too! Hopefully will be having several Beni visits again next year, we've got a short break already booked for Jan for 4 nights and am very much looking forward to that!! :D

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.