Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Greek Sun holidays have a large number of less well known islands also Sunvil are good too, they picked up quite a number of Laskarina properties when they ceased trading. Neither company is particularly cheap but remember the transfers require ferry or light aircraft connections
Excellent guide to operators from Glynis, we have used Greek Options and Sunvil on many occasions and rate them highly.
went with manos a few years ago. had no complaints.

percy123.
Greek Sun, Travel a La Carte, Sunvil, Cachet Holidays. Greek Sun & Sunvil have some really "different" islands.
Thank you everyone, I have just requested some brochures for them to have a browse through :sun2

I have saved the list too, thanks Glynis.

Kedi
Packages are the more difficult bit. Ah, the days of Laskarina, we miss them too after many holidays with them. Sunvil are excellent. Don't forget Olympic who do packages to some of the smaller islands at a very good price.

Have a quick look Here
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.