DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Yes, that'll be no problem. Tour operators are programmed never to refuse money.However, if the demand for a particular excursion is heavy,don't be surprised if preference is given to their own holidaymakers.
Bear in mind that you'll also be able to book the identical trip via a local travel agent, but be sure to confirm that the commentary will be in English before booking;you'll probably find that you'll save some money by doing the excursion this way.
As you wander around you'll probably find a few places that do excursions if you have a problem with Thomson - I know there's a couple of places in Cala Millor that deal exclusively with excursions.
We are going DIY this year and have booked an excursion before we go and we found it a lot cheaper than Thomsons. The site is resortexcursions.com (sorry don't know how do to link). Very inexpensive as well.

Gail
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.