Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi Alex, I've never heard of that particular company but some years ago I did the 2-day Sahara tour with Saphir Voyages, booking them on the phone from my hotel (00216 72 240168) and they were excellent. I think they also have a website. You need to specify that you want an English speaking tour and they pick you up from your hotel. I can't remember the price now, but in any case it has probably gone up a bit since I went. There was a lot of time spent sitting on the coach but starts weren't too horrendously early. There is quite a lot of info on here regarding Sahara trips.

If you want to explore Tunisia independently the trains and buses are very cheap, as are the louages (shared mini-buses). You can find train timetables on line.. If you want any further info just shout and I'm sure someone will be able to help. I'll be back in Sousse myself in early May. :smile:
Hi everyone,

Please let me allay all fears regarding Just Book Travel Ltd and it's websites justbookexcursions.com, justbooktransfers.com & justbookhotels.com. Yes; we are a legitimate company, aiming to offer great products at great prices.

We are new, that is correct, and, everyone is able to authenticate our membership with The Travel Trust Association, via their website traveltrust.co.uk. All customer monies are paid into a trust account, which we have no access to, until the customer has received the services that they have paid for.

Our TTA membership number is Q1997.

The company is registered in the UK. with company number 8602340 (registered in England and Wales).

Honesty is our policy, and, if you would like to contact me directly please feel free to do so at info@justbooktravel.com,

Karl Leach
Customer Services and Marketing
Karl what is the companies address? I notice you are posting from Spain and the original poster from Portugal.

Thanks.
Hi Glynis,

the company is registered in the United Kingdom at 17 Lowgate Lane, Bicker Boston PE20 3DG.

All of the business operations are realized online.

I work from home in Spain. Our websites are available in multiple languages including Portuguese, hence the original poster, posting from Portugal, and us from Spain.

If I can help further please feel free to contact me on info@justbooktravel.com (Karl)
For anyone still asking if Just Book Excursions area legit, I can confirm that not only are they legit, their customer liaison is excellent. Due to a mix up on the dates of an excursion I was booked on (which was entirely my fault) I didn't actually to the tour I was hoping to do, but Karl was extremely quick and courteous in dealing with my queries around this. Just Book Excursions will certainly be my first port of call if I am looking to book an excursion they offer in the future
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.