Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hello pink LL .....I like candolim it has everything you need in it ..its quiet in a way but still has lots going on I think you will love it ..if you need to know anymore just ask :sun2 :cheers .colleen........forgot to say welcome to the forum
It's a bit posher than Calangute and Baga...ie it has pavements in places :rofl Lots of restaurants - some nice and of course some not so nice. The beach is a continuation of Baga/Calangute but it does have the disadvantage of having the ugly River Princess as a permanent backdrop (tanker that ran aground god knows how long ago)?? Lots of shops and even a small shopping mall (Acron Arcade). I feel that Candolim is a more purpose built resort than Calangute/Baga - to me they feel more natural! If you want a late night there are still places in Baga/Calangute that offer this because they are soundproofed (Goa has a 10pm music law) - not sure if there are any late places in Candolim?
Hope this helps?
GFF xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.