Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Hi Michelle

I've requested the Oasis Jandia Golf be added to the reviews :wink:
Hotel website HERE.

Pippy :D
Hi, have had a look around for you and I think the reason you cant find any reviews on the Oasis Jandia Golf is because it is geared towards French holiday makers. I found on another site (dont know if I can name it so I wont) only 2 English reviews and the rest were mainly French with a few German. 1 of the English reviews was good and 1 not so good.

Hope this helps you to decide.

Sally
Hi Michelle
It all depends on what you want, Fuerteventura is my favourite Island but its one of those places people either love or hate Its ideal for laid back beach holidays and water sports not for nightlife English bars and serious shopping.
The hotel you have chosen is a new hotel on a new golf course in Jandia so if golf is a must then it will probably be ok but it is not as close to the beach as most hotels in the area so may not be ideal for young children.. You will also find that this part of the Island is predominantly German.
For a first visit to Fuerteventura I think Corralejo may be a better choice. although I personally prefer Jandia
Here is the hotel website if you have not seen it:
http://www.hotelesoasis.com/hotel/Espa%C3%B1a/Fuerteventura/46/Oasis_Jandia_Golf.html&idioma=ing
I like Costa Caleta (caleta de fuste) Its very child friendly and its quiet...the beach is nice the people are nice and I'm staying at the Barcelo Fuerteventura because its the nicest hotel :D
I would like to try Jandia but its too german orientated for me..too many nudists.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.