Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Click Here They show our reviews of this hotel and someone was there last September with Budget Travel.

Could be that it is now only available with accommodation only sites? Would you consider a DIY?
I have never done a DIY before always taken the package holiday. No one in the party can drive being one of the main reasons and when we have priced a holiday up DIY they always seem to end up dearer than the online package.

I wonder why travel agents have stopped offering packages to this hotel?
Dawn,

I think it's because the Esperanza complex is essentially German and is promoted accordingly.
No one in the party can drive being one of the main reasons and when we have priced a holiday up DIY they always seem to end up dearer than the online package.

Depends I suppose when you want to go - I've always found DIY much cheaper. Friends of ours do DIY to Alcudia area and get the bus up or arrange airport transfers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.