Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi Robo just seen your post
are you back yet? hope u hada great time. me my husband and 3kids are going to cap salou on 22nd july so would be great to hear how you got on bus or taxi ?

cheers :cheers
just relised you are away 4 2wwks and will be getting back just b4 we go lol oh well
any one els have advice on bus or taxi from cap salou 2 salou?

;)
when last there , a regular bus service ran from Salou to PA, also PA has a rail station not many minutes walk, a taxi will cost more but may be you are willing to pay for the convenience

wizard
hi, still here. cheapest is the bus, you can buy a pass for 10 or 20 trips 10 euros or 20 euros aprox. certainly the cheapest. works out 1 euro each way each person. very easy to use.
taxi isnt to bad, about 8 euros from here to portaventura.
Sun club hotel next to bus stop( next to molinos park and ontario aparts) is where we buy the bus pass. lots of girls at bus stops to keep you right though, they wear yellow bibs.
hope this helps a bit
thanks Robo thats good info 2 know, hope u had a gr8 time, we r off on wednesday sooooooooo excited
tomnkat

plese abide by the rules of posting and refrain from using text speek

Rules Of Posting:
1) Do NOT post in all CAPITALS - Your post WILL be deleted.
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.
3) Do NOT post in all Bold - Your post WILL be deleted

wizard
hey,
this isn't about cap salou to port aventura, but its a similar question.
I was just wondering if anyone knew what time the buses stopped running from Salou to Cap Salou in the evenings/night times. :)
thanks
Hi my family are just back, we stayed in cap salou and where up at the theme park till 12am most nights and got the bus home but im not sure if that was the last bus or not. I got a prepaid bus card in the sunclub app reception for 10euro which took me 10trips on the bus and you just top up when needed i found this alot cheeper . hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.