Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
There alot of places to get good deals in Cape Town if you know how to look. In long and loop street there are TONS of jewlery sellers, some of them being antiques and things.

Cape Town also has a very wide selection of Markets in Cape Town where you are bound to find something.

If you looking for a deal dont go to the waterfront, access park is known to the loacals as a good place to find deals.
Good website with the markets! Its been a few years since I was in Cape Town but I loved it!
My trip report
  • Edited by Fiona 2017-04-25 22:30:09
Me too . I've enjoyed reading your review again Fiona. You may remember that your review gave me the idea of a visit to SA, which I did in 2012. One of my most memorable holidays, I would love to visit again.
I certainly do remember :-D
A trip to Cape Town is not complete without a trip to the Winelands. You have a choice between many wine routes, however, the Franschhoek wine region is South Africa's premier wine region.

I suggest visiting a few wine farms, doing a tasting at each, and purchasing the cultivars that you liked best. Besides being much cheaper than in the store, the farms' resident sommeliers will help you make a perfect choice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image