Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
The Table Bay looks as though it's 'THE' place to stay to if you can afford it! I've never been, but I'd love to stop there one day...!

U2fan
There is an hotel right near the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. It is an old prison converted to a hotel. Cannot remember the name but if you 'google' you'll find it with no effort.

I stayed there about 5 years ago. I think we paid about £20 a night for a double room. Would obviously be more now.

You will not get a better positioned hotel for the price. Literally a two minute walk to the waterfront!

The rooms were a tad small but you have to remember it was a converted prison(bars removed!). They had restaurants as well and organised airport pick-ups.
Thanks for the replies,we have booked the Commodore hotel at the V&A waterfront looks great,cheers Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.