Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Meets Update: .... ;) if you are in Goa come along and meet up, its a great night...and everyone is really friendly :)
APRIL
Wed 1st April- Gemma Imbru630, robbie, mandnleight, mikerichardson, arpora dave, nevis42, chilly, moles.kent Irishnoel Bev, londoncelt and OH's

Wed 8th April-Gemma walks,robbie,Iaintwoeyes mikerichardson chilly newbutt , steve and jayne and OHs

Wed 15th April- mikerichardson newbutt chilly, steve and jayne scottishsunlover and mike platonic suehug Brad171080 GEC and o/h's

Wed 22nd April-mikerichardson newbutt chilly, steve and jayne scottishsunlover and mike platonic suehug GEC and o/hs

Wed 29th April-mikerichardson newbutt chilly, steve and jayne scottishsunlover and mike platonic suehug Brad171080 GEC Gemma Imbru630, robbie, mandnleight,walks,Iaintwoeyes, arpora dave, nevis42, moles.kent Irishnoel Bev, londoncelt, Irish colleen, Irishman, Adelevictoria, chrisnalfi split, flossytindrawers, goonerfan, Linb, fizzy, squigs, Polly50, celcat, kJf, roma, grannypat, smudger2, Goangirl, corinnelynne, nightnurse, silentman,Brenliz, Tracan, Dunk, jetti, newlyweds!!, Dragon07, Debs16 ..... :think :think
  • Edited by chilly 2009-04-15 09:15:13
Chilly i will speak to you tonight but i dont't think the 29th April will be a good idea i think all the charters will have gone by then and as it stands at the moment it looks like Mikr Richardson AKA BILLY NO MATES lol :rofl :yikes

Mike
Ummm Good Point Mike :rofl and we wont be there that night either as we (and nearly all the Carvery staff!! :D ) are off on the bus to bangalore that evening... I expect it might still be open ? but not sure when Ram is closing this year? and like you said you don't want to be billy Nomates and sit reminiscing all the great meets we've had over the last 6 mths!! :rofl
see you tonight
... and just so you dont feel too lonely on 29th .. I have made it a great big meet (take a look above!!) with all those lovely people (I can remember from top of my head) I am sure everyone of them would just LOVE to be there and wont mind..sorry to those i have forgotten

...just a bit of fun :tup
chilly
chilly wrote:
I am sure everyone of them would just LOVE to be there

I Know i definitely would!! :cry
Chilly where is the list for November and December :que
Would love to be there on the 29th April :rofl :rofl
Chilly and Mike have a wonderfull adventure we will see you in November
the carvary is fine for us thanks to you and Mike and Mike Richardson
for making us so welcome. :cheers :cheers Pat and Smudger2 :cheers
Hi Jetti
You will have to wait :rofl :rofl :rofl
they havent finished this years yet
Pat :cheers
hi friends, another great night tonight with more great people, so wish one day we could ALLL be together :)
Chilly
See Chilly there are some people who want to spend the night with me mmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!you dont have to make up lists :rofl :rofl :rofl

Thanks to everyone and we hope everybody had a great time at the meets, it was great to meet you all and look forward to next year, i don't think anyone has any problems with the venue or the staff in there but if you do let us know.

What a great idea to have one big meet Chilly, so jog on and get organising.

Mike
Sorry Chilly, still not managed to get to the meet's, meant to be there last night but some thing cropped up at the last minute so we could not make it.

I take it next week will be the last of the season but have you realised that the 22rd is a dry day, no booze allowed until 1700 hours on on the 23rd, have you thought about delaying it by 24 hours?

Me
Umm meagain good point!!! have to think about that one.. :think . shame you didnt make it, are you still here ?
chilly
sounds a sensible suggestion. If members down for that meet can't be contacted I'm sure Ram would put up a notice for you
are you still here ?

We haven't a return ticket as we came via Sri Lanka , intended to go back some time in June like we did last year. I have been waiting for the flight prices to come down but the airlines seem to have other idea's so have no real plan to go any where at the moment.

Certainly intend to make it next week, what ever day it is.

Me
meagain, many of the flights have got dearer for June!! the kingfiher return has gone up 17000 rps since a month ago!! same day/time/etc :yikes see you next week, Fiona i dont think we can change it as some of the people last night wont get to hear and are coming next wednesday, i am sure it will be ok ;)
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.