Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
....... wednesday nights. good food and good company!! your friends/family are welcome!!

soooooooo it's ...
Candolim on a WEDNESDAY night,
And if you've nothing planned to do,
Just call in to the CARVERY,
and have a honeybee or two,
Friendly faces and lots of fun,
You'll have a real good night,
and maybe get to say hello,
To your friends from the H/T site.
(poem courtesy of KJF :) )

DIRECTIONS to The Carvery: heading from Calangute to candolim on the main road, go past the football ground on your right and the small market on your left..then turn right down Candolim Beach Road (there is a chinese restaurant on one corner of the road and a small ciggarrette kiosk on the right as you turn in) then follow the road down about approx 250 mtrs and the carvery is UPSTAIRS on your left hand side, the steps are to the left side of it down a very small lane) there is usually a waiter stood outside on the street to greet people

November

3rd- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain and O/H's
10th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain and O/H's
17th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain, Lassi and O/H's
24th-
Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain, Karenchicken and O/H's

December
1st- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain Karenchicken and O/H's
8th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain and O/H's
15th- Chilly, BrenLiz, Mikerichardson, split Meagain and O/H's
22nd- Chilly, BrenLiz, Mikerichardson,split Valleylady Meagain and O/H's
29th-
Chilly, BrenLiz, Mikerichardso n,split valleylady CorinneLynne, Meagain and O/H's

January
5th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne, Meagain, Hullsmoggy, and O/H's
12th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne meagain kags52 and O/H's
19th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne Meagain kags52 nightnurse & friends and O/H's
26th-
Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne Meagain and O/H's

February
2nd-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne Meagain, and O/H's
9th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain Javelin, Ali, Debs16 and O/H's
16th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain, Javelin, Ali, The Preacher & friends!! Debs16 and O/H's
23th-
Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain, Kippaxian, Javelin, Ali and O/H's

March
2nd-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne, Meagain Kippaxian, MazD and O/H's
9th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, Meagain MazD and O/H's
16th
- Iantwoeyes, Chilly, mikeRichardson, Meagain MazD & Other half's
23rd- Iantwoeyes, Chilly MikeRichardson, Meagain, MazD Billy Bluenose & Other half's
30th-Chilly, MikeRichardson,Meagain MazD and O/H's

April
6th-[b] Chilly, MikeRichardson, Meagain and O/H's
13th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Meagain and O/H's
20th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Meagain and O/H's

• Edited by chilly 2010-08-15 15:43:21
Still have not booked flights yet but intend to be there for the October meet at Chillys pool side :tup
Don't think see knows about it yet but Mike R said he would bring a beer................opener :rofl
Split wrote:
Split wrote:
chilly wrote:
well i know you'll be here Split :tup have you got any flights yet??
chilly

Split wrote:
Ok Chilly.were Booked paid and got our tickets leaving 27th Ocober,so will have a coffee ready for you when you get here :tup :)

meagain wrote:
Still have not booked flights yet but intend to be there for the October meet at Chillys pool side
Don't think see knows about it yet but Mike R said he would bring a beer................opener l

No Beers meagain, Coffee only,tell Mike we wont need the opener :tup
sadly guys i will only be there in spirit this year hope to see you all again in 2012 xxx have a few honeybees for me xxx
well that has got me all excited!! ;) just logged in after returning from Egypt and seen all this above... so better get putting the dates down quick you know how easily i get confused!! :duh so exciting thinking of meeting up with you all again...
Ok Chilly.were Booked paid and got our tickets leaving 27th Ocober,so will have a coffie ready for you when you get here

......goodo about time Split :tup

Still have not booked flights yet but intend to be there for the October meet at Chillys pool side

Don't think see knows about it yet but Mike R said he would bring a beer................opener

:que hey whats all this then huh yes first i've heard about it !! :think

Chilly
hi guys. add me and the mrs in for the 23rd of march at least. 3 weeks booked this time :hols
Hi Chilly
You can me and Ali to the 9/16/23 Feb - really looking forward to seeing you all again.
whoop how exciting the list is getting busy already :tup its great thinking of meeting up again every week with friends we have all made over the last few years and new ones too... cant wait ;) what a great website this is
chilly
WE ARRIVE 12TH JAN FOR 3 WEEKS SO WILL BE THERE AGAIN
NEIL/KAREN
Chilly
We will def. be there for the 16/2/2011 same 4 as Nov.2009, don't know what we are doing regarding trips for 23/2 and 2/3, but if we can make it we will, looking forward to seeing you all.

Cheers :cheers :cheers
The Preacher
great the preacher we will all look forward to seeing you again :tup
chilly
I dont fly till the 2nd March hun so i wont be at that meet. I will be at the rest though :) Cant wait to sample the coffee again ;)
Hi Chilly
You have got us down to attend a week to early we dont get there until the 12th

karen/neil :cheers
:whoops sorry guys!!! mus have been having a blonde moment.... :think most unusual ... :rofl
chilly
please add myself and OH and our two friends, look forward to seeing you again at the meet on Jan 19th. :yipee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.