Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi chilly,
will pop in sometime in our 3 weeks. arrive 21st nov home 12th dec so will be there sometime. cannot wait to see you and mike and all the others and collect my free drinks as promised by you.(u know why cilly)but b&b will never be the same again. cold tiger will be appreciated.haha
andy and pat
xxxxxxxx
you little devil you!! :D
look forward to seeing you both ;) shall i add you above then?? for all dates or which?? :think
chilly
Hi
from the 3rd of November till the 20th of April,put us down for all the meets there will be Dragons in Goa ,myself o.h. and son
dragon07 wrote:
Hi
from the 3rd of November till the 20th of April,put us down for all the meets there will be Dragons in Goa ,myself o.h. and son

:yipee :yipee :yipee
Nice one Cliff ;)
the 3rd of November till the 20th of April,

Whats going on, big little brother :wave: late again and only half measure's :que you certainly like the place to get aired a bit before you get there :rofl :rofl
arrive 28th oct,leave 28th april :rofl ,should be just enough time to get us all back together for growing old disgracefully :really :rofl
....... wednesday nights. good food and good company!! your friends/family are welcome!!

soooooooo it's ...
Candolim on a WEDNESDAY night,
And if you've nothing planned to do,
Just call in to the CARVERY,
and have a honeybee or two,
Friendly faces and lots of fun,
You'll have a real good night,
and maybe get to say hello,
To your friends from the H/T site.
(poem courtesy of KJF :) )

DIRECTIONS to The Carvery: heading from Calangute to candolim on the main road, go past the football ground on your right and the small market on your left..then turn right down Candolim Beach Road (there is a chinese restaurant on one corner of the road and a small ciggarrette kiosk on the right as you turn in) then follow the road down about approx 250 mtrs and the carvery is UPSTAIRS on your left hand side, the steps are to the left side of it down a very small lane) there is usually a waiter stood outside on the street to greet people

November
3rd- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain Dragons and O/H's
10th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain Dragons and O/H's
17th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain, Lassi Dragons Tammie52 and O/H's
24th-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain, Karenchicken Dragons and O/H's

December
1st- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain Karenchicken Dragons and O/H's
8th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey, and O/H's
15th- Chilly, BrenLiz, Ken, Mikerichardson, split Meagain Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey and O/H's
22nd- Chilly, BrenLiz, Ken, Mikerichardson,split Valleylady Meagain Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey and O/H's
29th-Chilly, BrenLiz, Ken, Mikerichardso n,split valleylady CorinneLynne, Meagain Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey and O/H's

January
5th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne, Meagain, Hullsmoggy, Goangal Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey and O/H's
12th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne meagain kags52 Dragons Goangal samtheboater and O/H's
19th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne Meagain kags52 nightnurse & friends, musonick, Goangal Dragons samtheboater and O/H's
26th-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne Meagain shielsy, Goangal Dragons samtheboater and O/H's

February
2nd-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne Meagain, Goangal Dragons Pieeater 1uk and O/H's
9th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain Javelin, Ali, Debs16, Goangal Dragons Pieeater 1uk and O/H's
16th- Chilly , MikeRichardson, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain, Javelin, Ali, The Preacher & friends!! Debs16 Jemajo Goangal IrishNoel Dragons Pieeater 1ukand O/H's
23th-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain, Kippaxian, Javelin, Ali, Goangal Dragons Pieeater 1uk and O/H's

March
2nd-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne, Meagain Kippaxian, MazD aarond, Goangal IrishNoel Dragons and O/H's
9th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, Meagain MazD and aarond Fizzy2 IrishNoel Dragons and O/H's
16th- Iantwoeyes, Chilly, mikeRichardson, Meagain MazD Fizzy2 IrishNoel Dragons & Other half's
23rd- Iantwoeyes, Chilly MikeRichardson, Meagain, MazD Billy Bluenose Fizzy2 IrishNoel Dragons & Other half's
30th-Chilly, MikeRichardson,Meagain MazD Dragons and O/H's

April
6th-[b] Chilly, MikeRichardson, Meagain Dragons and O/H's
13th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Meagain Dragons and O/H's
20th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Meagain Dragons and O/H's
  • Edited by chilly 2010-11-17 13:55:57
Hi, all booked and :hyper paid for!!! just waiting for our visas :yuck

Can you please add me and Honeybee Harvey to the list we arrive :fly on the 9th December to the 11th January :pele

Looking forward to seeing you all :yipee Trina & Andy
Looking forward to a tipple of Honeybee (purely medicinal :glynis of course :cheers )

see you all soon :hols

:ghug :clap
:clap cant wait another great New Years Eve then :tup x have added you both above!!
Chilly
I just hope Mike Richardson gets to the meets before too long!! :think
Hi Chilly, Please can you add Tracy & Mark to the list for 12th, 19th & 26th January. Its a big celebration for us this year (Mark's 50th). Can't wait to see everyone ;)
What a great first HT meet we had last night,with 3 Dragons,2 Chillys,2 meagains and 2 splits the first of many to come this season.
looking forward to seeing you all there soon :tup :tup :wave:
split im going to miss your photos I always look on a Thursday to see all who was there ....colleen
irishcolleen wrote:
split im going to miss your photos I always look on a Thursday to see all who was there ....colleen

Sorry Colleen,you know we been told not to post pics directly on the threads :que Chilly took loads last night aswell,look forward to seeing you though :tup
Hi Split,

A real shame not to have any of the wednesday meet pictures when you all look pastey white like me!!!! :rofl
.......and the other thing is it really helps the new members coming to their first "HT meet"... so good to be able to recognise HT members and put names to faces......... we found it was really danuting at our very first "Meet" the thought of going up to the wrong group and although Chilly and a few other had their Blue HT Bands on you do feel and look conspicious,

Glad you all had a safe journey and we are sooooooo looking forward to seeing you all

Trina and Honeybee

PS ....Chilly..... packed the plasters and camera repair kit for New Years Eve ;)
can u add me and hubbie to the list we get there on the 12th nov, so will come and check u lot out on the following wed tammie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.