Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hey welcome mamtemby :tup been following your visa story avidly!!!! look forward to meeting you
Chilly ;)
thanks chilly. will tell all the gory details when we meet. its not over till :que the fat lady sings as they say, got to get the plane yet !!!! lol ! there's bound to be something that does'nt quite go right ! x
Count us in for 16th March. I'm over for 2 weeks with my wife & 3 other couples. So 8 of us in total
Welcome to HT GoaManc :tup

Are we going to fill the place on the 16th Chilly??!!!

15 sleeps to go.......woo hoo!! :fly :sun :sun2 :cheers
it was another very busy night last night, had a good laugh :tup look forward to seeing you all Goamanc ...not long now Iain!!
Chilly ;)
Had a great night at the Carvery last night! As we go home soon, i was so sad to say ta ta to all my mates!! :wave: See you all December! :cheers
....... wednesday nights. good food and good company!! your friends/family are welcome!!

soooooooo it's ...
Candolim on a WEDNESDAY night,
And if you've nothing planned to do,
Just call in to the CARVERY,
and have a honeybee or two,
Friendly faces and lots of fun,
You'll have a real good night,
and maybe get to say hello,
To your friends from the H/T site.
(poem courtesy of KJF :) )

DIRECTIONS to The Carvery: heading from Calangute to candolim on the main road, go past the football ground on your right and the small market on your left..then turn right down Candolim Beach Road (there is a chinese restaurant on one corner of the road and a small ciggarrette kiosk on the right as you turn in) then follow the road down about approx 250 mtrs and the carvery is UPSTAIRS on your left hand side, the steps are to tcome on up and look for the rowdy lot!!! we are usually at the tables that back onto the staicase (by the bookcase) but if unsure just ask at the bar or one of the waiters.....(their ia a board downstairs u can add your name too)

November
3rd- Chilly, Split Meagain Dragons and O/H's
10th- Chilly, Split Meagain Dragons and O/H's
17th- Chilly, Split Meagain, Lassigirl Dragons Tammie52 and O/H's
24th-Chilly, Split Meagain, Karenchicken Dragons and O/H's

December
1st- Chilly, Split Meagain Karenchicken Dragons irishcolleen, irishman, Polly50 lassigirl and O/H's
8th- Chilly, Split Meagain Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey, smudger2, Grannypat and O/H's
15th- Chilly, BrenLiz, split Meagain Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey and O/H's
22nd- Chilly, BrenLiz,split Valleylady Meagain Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey and O/H's
29th-Chilly, BrenLiz,split valleylady CorinneLynne, Meagain Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey and O/H's

January
5th- Chilly, Split CorinneLynne, Meagain, Hullsmoggy, Goangirl Dragons Travellingtrina HoneybeeHarvey and O/H's
12th- Chilly, Split CorinneLynne meagain kags52 Dragons Goangal samtheboater TraceynMarkand nightnurse O/H's
19th- Chilly, Split CorinneLynne Meagain kags52 nightnurse & friends, musonick, Goangal Dragons samtheboater TraceynMark and O/H's
26th-Chilly, Split CorinneLynne Meagain shielsy, Goangal Dragons samtheboater TraceynMark and O/H's

February
2nd-Chilly,Split CorinneLynne Meagain, Goangal Dragons Pieeater 1uk samtheboater and O/H's
9th- Chilly, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain Javelin, Ali, Goangal Dragons Pieeater 1uk samtheboater Bobbin and O/H's
16th- Chilly , chilly's mum n family, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain, Javelin, Ali, The Preacher & friends!! Debs16 Jemajo Goangal IrishNoel Dragons Pieeater 1uk samtheboater Roma and O/H's
23th-Chilly, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain, Kippaxian, Javelin, Ali, Goangal Dragons Pieeater 1uk samtheboater Bev1961, mamatemby and O/H's

March
2nd-Chilly,Split CorinneLynne, Meagain Kippaxian, MazD aarond, Goangal Dragons samtheboater ChrisnAlfi brightonbell and O/H's
9th- Chilly,chillys son, Split, Meagain MazD and aarond Fizzy2 IrishNoel Dragons irishcoleen, Irishman DebnPete Lassi, Norm The Foxes ChrisnAlfi brightonbell Roxey and O/H's
16th- Iantwoeyes, Chilly, Meagain MazD Fizzy2 IrishNoel Dragons Irishcoleen, Irishman DebnPete Lassi, Norm RJL & Other half's
23rd- Iantwoeyes, Chilly Meagain, MazD Billy Bluenose Fizzy2 IrishNoel Dragons Irishcoleen, Irishman Gemma33 Lassi, Norm & Other half's
30th-Chilly,Meagain MazD Dragons GEC, Gemma33 and O/H's

April
6th-[b] Chilly,Meagain Dragons GEC katiep (this week or next)and O/H's
13th- Chilly, Meagain Dragons and O/H's
15th carvery closes.. meet at rustlers next wk
20th- Chilly, Meagain Dragons equalised and O/H's
  • Edited by chilly 2011-04-07 04:45:00
the carvery is closing on 15th April so after this we will be at Rustlers on Dr Alfonso Road, in calangute on a wed night...
chilly ;)
Sorry we did not make the Carvery last night but after a day on Mandrem beach and lovely meal at Rising waves with the family on there last night, every one was to tried to go on there

It is 4.15 am and waiting for their taxi, Tom and Julie went about 3 am but we missed them as did not wake up until 3.15 am :yikes
all good things come to an end meagain!! .... so all the visitors have gone now ;) .... but thats a nightmare time to get up in a morning ... i had to do it recently and took me ages to recover :really sorry you didnt make the meet, we missed you.. but see you next week :tup
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.