Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hello There!
I am too looking for the same song as lRoyal-Murkz Is looking for and if you can help please send me the name of the song. Kids driving me mad!
Thanks
John ;) (lRoyal-Murkz is callled John too so it must be bad luck if your called John!!)
As i said previously, the only thing i can think of with that line is, La Bomba - King Africa
Oh dear oh dear!
If anyone has any sound clips/video clips of the childrens disco where the songs are not english please post them onto a website like Y o u t u b e or Daily Motion and post a link and we can see if we can find the song.
Thanks!
You tube links won't work in here i'm afraid (or at least they never the last time i tried!)
well you could try putting it on lines eg.
www dot
you
tube dot
com
/
(video link)

like that
*Admin edit please do not post links on here - thanks -Glynis*
The reason we don't allow u tu be links is because if it's video's they could be replayed with something not very family friendly.

Please send links via pm
*sigh*

You try to help people out. They were both clearly links to songs and nothing offensive :que
No they may not have been Cidermonster, but they could easily be 'changed' to something that is.

Kath HT Admin
hi going to castell montgri this year in august can anyone let me know what the place is like now we are going with inter brava no probs with them very good do you still have to pay for the sun beds around the pool thanks :wave: :wave: :wave:
You might be best scrolling down the page a bit, there is a big thread all about Castell Montgri

I'm sure i posted the sunbed price in that thread, the charges are shocking to be honest!!
We also have a video section on here now too, i've posted some clip of Estartit and the surrounding area :)
Merged with existing topic. Thanks Cider Monster.

luci :wave
This is my first post on the site so here goes! Looked at it for a few months and now the holiday is only three weeks away I NEED HELP! We(me, mrs & 3 kids) have booked a holiday with Lifestyle in a Ruby three bedroom caravan and were wondering if anyone else had stayed in one & what was it like & where was it? We have been to Montgri 4 times before from 2001-2004 and now the kids want to go back again( all teenagers now). We stayed 3 times with siesta - once at an exec 8 in the panorama area, a brand new 4/6 in the pine glade & in 2001 in one of the old Soweto 2 ring oven caravans! One year was with Cantabrica & we stayed down in the bottom corner in another shed. It was the worse place on the site so we hope this year we are not down there again.
Any help greatly appreciated.
From what i remember last year, Lifestyle have mobiles all over the place, so you might get lucky (or not!) Some nice locations on the upper site, but some on the lower areas that i wouldn't be too happy with. Isn't there a plot plan anywhere???
I just found this on their site

According to the page (http://www.lifestyle-holidays.co.uk/holidays_spain_mobile_homes_castell_montgri_map.html) they have Ruby 3 beds in areas C, D, E, F, G, H, J, and P (P being the most picturesque location on site ... shame they forgot to show the location on their map :duh )

So it looks like you could be anywhere, might be best to phone them up now to see if you can 'influence the vote' :rofl I know my personal preference would be location E, or following that, J. I wouldn't be too happy with C or D!
  • Edited by David 2008-05-19 16:54:07
    Image removed for copyright reasons, but can be accessed via the link posted by Cidermonster
Cheers for the reply CiderMonster. We stayed in D with Cantabrica in 2003 & we hated being down at the bottom next to the road & the never ending treck back to your van at night. Don't mind any of the other spots. F doesn't look too bad because we stayed in the orange just above it with Siesta four years ago. Hope its not G, we won't get home till 3 in the morning!!

Mrs has just informed me that she has requested for the mid-level area, so hopefully we come up smelling of roses!!
I have to be honest and say that walking past the C area last year it didn't strike me as being the best, but you are right about D, so far out of the road. I like the E area as i've stayed there with Redcrest / Interbrava, similarly with the J area.

Actually, having walked up and round the G area last year it's a really nice pitch, lovely and quiet, but not ideal if (like us) you enjoy actually leaving the site to explore the area. F and H might just be too close to the main entertainment area for my liking, but some folk quite enjoy that :)
Hope its not G, we booked our holiday at the start of February and I fell over & tore the medial ligaments in my knee a couple of weeks afterwards & I'm still struggling and getting physio three months later. Montgri is not the place for invalids :cry
I might have to do 100 laps of the panorama to help me knee :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.