Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Sue

I have stayed in these apartments several times and they are great value for money

In the village is you walk past Deja Vu past the Prestij aaprtments and keep walking along that road past the Ince apartments. About 400 metres on turn right walk for about 50 metres, you will see the Bal apartments, turn left for about 50 metres then turn right and the Castle apartments are at the top of the hill facing you.

It takes about 20 minutes to walk into town at Tansas, thats a slow stroll mind you.

There are about 24 apartments in 2 blocks and 2 medium sized swimming pools. Most apartments have 3 balconies and there are fabulous views over Icmeler. Its is a little hilly to walk up but nothing too energetic.

Any other info you need ask away

Stewart
Its about a 5 minute walk from the Angel Inn apartments. As you walk past the Angel Inn, heading towards the Celik apartments, walk past the Celik on your left side and continue on this road for about 200 metres. The road then veers off to the left and takes you towards the BAL apartments. Opposite the BAL apartments is a road, walk along this road for about 100 metres turn right and the Castle is at the top of the hill about 50 metres

Hope this helps

Stewart
thanks i think i know where you mean now
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.