Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Haddy,

We stayed at these apts some 3/4 years ago, but I don't think much has change with them since then.

We were in a 1bed apt and to be honest it would have to be a very good deal to get me back to the Castle. We had started off in a studio but as we were there for 3 weeks we asked and were moved up to a 1 bed (much cheaper dealing direct with the hotel than paying the extra to the tour operator for the 1bed apt). Hate to say it but in both cases the rooms were pretty dismal and the cleaning service left a lot to be desired.

As is normal in Cyprus the people were lovely, nice grounds, and a great pool. They need to severely update the accomodation, but as we only sleep in the room and are very rarely in it , it certainly didn't spoil our holiday.

If any reviews are in for this year, I wld definately check them out. To be honest if you haven't already booked there, then don't. If you have, be like us, and make the best of it, theres certainly worse places to stay :|

Cheers,
Janet
I know there is no air-com in the castle, you have to rent fans
Thanks guys for the info and sorry.......it took so long to reply. Cheers Haddy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.