Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
They're pretty far back in the resort, about a 10-15 minute walk from the main drag and beach, I would say.
Stayed there for the past 3 years and love the Castle apartments. The owner Oscar and family are fabulous, 2 decent size swimming pools, first class food well priced. They are towards the back of the old village, very quiet location

From Tansas, walk along past the Wayside, onto where Deja Vu is and continue along this road for about 400 metres, walking past the INCE aaprtments. Turn right up a side road leading to BAL apartments, turn left walk for about 100 metres, turn right and about 100metres ahead up a hill are the Castle. The Dolmus to Turunc runs along the back of the Castle.

From Tansas its about a 10 minute walk

I am going to the OZLEM apartyments in May but will pop in and see Oscar

Enjoy your stay, most rooms have 3 balconies and as you are slightly uphill the views across Icmeler are fab

Stewart
hi thanks for that info sounds lovely and just what we are looking for stayed at hotel miray last year andjust fancied a change from hustle and bustle be nice to have a quiet base cant wait think we'll find it ok from your instructions to.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.