Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Here are our reviews Linda if you haven't seen them:- Click Here
Hi Linda,have been to this complex twice and the second time we were given a studio,these are really small and although there are only two of us we found it very cramped. :cry: We went to reception and asked to be upgraded,this was done straight away and i think it cost us about £140 for two weeks which was well worth it.Have a great time,Gloria :wave
I used to work in the Princess Bungalows and i agree that there is a big difference in standards between the large and small bungalows. Larger bungalows are far superior and are well worth the supplement - which i must admit is probably cheaper to uprarde to directly with the hotelrather tan go through the tour op (round about £75 per week). There are also a few 2brm bungalows which are not bookable from the uk, but the management will happily let you pay a supplement for if you contact them directly. I would definitely advise to get any upgrades confirmed before you travel because you tend to find that once in resort, everyone wants to do it!
This is the only downside to the complex. It has a lovely pool area and the staff and management are fantastic and will bend over backwards to make sure you have a great holiday.
Sorry, but dont have the email address.
Have a great holiday and if you do one thing while you're there, go and see Garbos Dinner show - it's unbelievable.
Hi Linda,found this hope it will be of some help.
Maspalomas Princess Apartments
Avenida de Tour Operator
Thomson 4
Maspalomas
Gran Canaria 35100
Spain Gloria
I think that is the address for the maspalomas princess hotel which is a completely different property. If you visit a travel agent and ask to see the gazeteer, it will list all contact info in there.
Thanks for the info, havent found an e-mail address but i've found a fax number for the apartments in the Gazetteer so will try that.
Cay Beach have their own page, at not surprisingly.. Caybeach.com

princess@caybeach.com
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.