Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Sorry for shouting Glynis HT Admin
Hi,

I'm going to the Princess Bungalows next week with my wife and three children (all under 12) and have been booked into a 1 bedroom (two single beds) bungalow. I've discovered that my three kids are to sleep in the lounge on three sofa / pull-out beds. Can anyone describe what the rooms are like? How big are these sofa beds? Could I put the pull-out bed in the room with the singles? Are they single sofabeds or is one a double?

Can anyone help me feel less nervous about this!

Thanks,

Ian.
hiya

we stayed in the princess bungalows in january last year and they were very nice!
Hi Ian,
My wife and I went to the Princess Bungalows for two weeks in June/July and had a one bedroom bungalow the bungalows are basic but very clean,on the downside I think you may struggle a bit with the five of you because the one bedroom one's are a bit on the small side the two bedroom one's are much bigger.On the plus side the size of the bungalows are soon forgotten when you see the complex itself the pool area is great, the kids will love the pool,the pool bar is excelent with good food (eat in or take away) and cheep drinks (Happy hour twice a day).The English speaking staff are freindly and Mark the rep is very helpfull.
All in all a great holliday despite the cosey bungalow.
Have Fun

Timus
going here for 1 week like to no what it is like for 2 adults +3 kids all info will be good thank you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.