Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Spoke to a friend who has been. His advice was:

Stunning location, horrendous hotel (big monstrous thing - which he doesn't like!). I think they do run free boats to Ao Nang:

http://www.krabi-hotels.com/centralkrabibay/facilities.htm

And there is apparently a little scenic path that will allow you to walk to Ao Nang in about 1/2 an hour. Though I havn't been myself!
thanks for the tip off ! :shock:

i guess i will just keep looking :D
See my other thread!

It all depends what you want. If you want nightlife, bars, and beach parties, DON'T stay here!

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297927-d447359-Reviews-Tubkaak_Resort-Krabi.html
we are looking for a beach that isn't too crowded and that is good for snorkelling and a short walk to a bar or two and few restaurants , even beach shacks doing great food (ala goa) would be amazing

well appointed accom on the beach is ideal :lol:

we tend to just eat out in the evening and maybe on to a bar , we are looking for a relaxing time with some exploring in the day

but bustling nightlife is not what we are after .

we are going on to phi phi island village for 5 nights for a complete veg, so was looking for something around the £100- £150 per night mark in krabi :oops:

i realise that accomodation on a quiet beach in krabi may be a bit more expensive than i thought.

Any advice is very much appreciated thanks :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.