Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Laura

Take a look at this site for some good central hotels in Marmaris

http://www.marmaris-online.com/

Col :smile:
thanks i shall try and have a look at that.

Hotel Sidero sounds like its in a good location, are there any more in a similar area, never been to Marmaris so i'm just going on travel agents guides.
Laura, the Sidero is a nice hotel and has a good sized pool with plenty of sun beds. It is very friendly and clean but I think it will be a bit out of the way for you if you are looking for central. It is only a few blocks before you leave Marmaris to go to Icmeler. We have stayed there three times and would be happy to do so again but for a better choice of restaurants we prefer to be a bit further along towards the centre.

That said though, all you have to do is walk to the main road which is only about three or four minutes away and jump on a Dolmus (mini bus) which is very regular and cheap, then you can get off where ever you fancy and have your choice of good places to eat or drink. There are still some good places around the Sidero and a lot of people are quite happy to spend their time in that area, it is just a personal thing with us. It does not really matter which part of Marmaris you go to, there will be quite a few restaurants and bars around the vacinity.

I hope this helps a little, enjoy your holiday where ever you decide on. If you want any more info about the Sidero please just ask, it has a lot of return customers and is very friendly.

Jim.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.