Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi, when you say central, do you mean central for the nightlife or somewhere twixed between the old and the new town? If it is the former then I would recommend the Sol Pelicanos/Ocas.

We stayed there last year and have booked it again for next year, it's pretty central, the foods good (well it was whilst we were there) and the pool in my opinion is the best in Benidorm.

Sue :)
.....and if its the latter, i'd recomend The Belroy Hotel, food very good there too, and a small....very small, heated indoor pool!

Best Regards - Taggy
I can also recommend the Sol Pelicanos,on the flat,food was also good when I stayed there,next to the indoor market which is the best place for changing money,and only 5 min walk to the beach or nightlife,ie Morgans Tavern,Rockerfellers etc etc.nice hotel and probably has the best pool.
hi thanks people have booked the mont park it hasnt got rave reviews but so what ??
Cheap and cheerful in the Rincon de loix part of Benidorm.

About as far away from central as possible :rofl

Enjoy !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.