Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I'm looking to do the same. Southall travel seem to have some good deals with major airlines.
Try Etihad they had flights via Abi Dhabi then to Mumbai for £452 return on 19th and 21st december. Hope this helps. :sun2
Amy. Just as a warning. The flights over Christmas are only the start. Unless you have somewhere to stay its the accommodation that can be a problem if you book independently. It can be hard to come by at that time of year and prices can be extortionate. I've had some quotes back from places that charge 600 rupees a night normally and their Xmas rates are between 2500 and 4500 rupees a night.
This is my first time posting on the forum, so hello all :wave .
I am however a seasond Goahead!!!.
I booked for a week before flying for 4 weeks and got a Dormhouse flight no problem for £400. Once there found an apartment for rs600 per night. pm me for for information. ;)
welcome to HT :) I'm afraid you can't use your pm system yet but feel free to post details here of the apartment.
:wave: Hi Fiona! Great apartment in Candolim, I wiil dig out the details and post on here.
MaNgO-where did you find those flights?

also what is a Dormhouse flight? :que

thanks
I always used to pay 500 rupees per night - until last year! they wanted 750 pn up until 20 Dec then 1450 pn. I looked around when i was there a couple of weeks ago - the cheapest i found was 900 pn and that was for 3 weeks, the place i stopped at just is asking 3000 pn. Many places are already booked, the Mumbai crowd to tend to go. I'm going package in Dec this time - cheaper.
Heathrow to bombay( mumbia) return with vienna air has just gone up to £349, I travelled with them last year, not bad.
Danny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.