Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Don't seem to be many 3 week charters left for that time. Cheapest seems to be with Monarch at around £660. Even scheduled seem quite expensive then.
expedia is showing etihad to Mumbai at £527 if that's any help. And Kingfisher and Jet Airways have returns at £106 and £116. You are probably just too late to get the good deals
We booked our Christmas flights yesterday with Etihad from Manchester. The best price we could get was £615 each which we think is good for Christmas/New Year. We depart on 23rd Dec, returning on 10th Jan. A few days ago Expedia was showing the same flights for £30 per person cheaper but yesterday the prices were virtually the same. Needless to say, I didn't book the cheaper flights when I should have. :duh
Try Sri Lankan airways via Colombo, the flight times are excellent. I got 6 weeks on 4th January for £505.
Hi Katiep that was a good deal, we booked with etihad in january for the 20th december from heathrow for a month and we only payed £20 less than you.Looking forward to flying with them never used them before. GEL
We have flown with them once, to Thailand, and found them to be very good.
sandyboy.Would it be possible to stay over say for 2-3 days in sri lanka break up the trip to Goa with sri lankan airways have you done this journey ?.
hi all,
Thanks for that - just for friends. We are on Sri Lanka airways, best flight ever, food superb, but the extra distance we found too much. Anybody found a good hotel in Sri Lanka in which to stop over for a few days. :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.