Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Cheap holiday
9 Posts
is this for a holiday specifically in Bulgaria?
yes been to Turkey for past 8 years looking for a change and fancied Bulgeria but budget a bit tight this year any help appreciated, don;t mind doing DIY
TYhanks in advance
Hi theblues,

DIY may well prove to be more costly than a package, as low-cost flights aren't yet freely available to Bulgaria.

Late bookings can offer good value compared to brochure prices but I'd advise you to go for 3* (or higher) classification accommodation in Bulgaria.
Havn't been on the BA website recently. However, we purchased 4 return tickets to Varna in August for under £600, but that was a few months ago. Good luck.
we booked our flights through wizz air leaving luton airport, paid £322.00 for 3 of us and booked our room at somewheretostay.com, for £418.00 for 2 weeks in july. also there is lowcostbeds.com and alpharooms.com. hope this helps! good luck!
We booked HB for 1 week with Portland for 5 of us for £1500.00 for July. 4 of us being adults. I thought it was a pretty good price but maybe you can do it cheaper DIY. Staying at the Majestic in Sunny Beach. :D
we are staying in the meridien in sunny beach. it is much cheaper to book flight and rooms separately although wizz air flights are going up in price since we booked.
Hi,

DIY is now cheaper than package in Bulgaria if you fly from Luton.
The best airline to book flights with is:
http://www.wizzair.com

The best website for accom is:
http://www.findmeaccom.com

You can get some excellent prices, but always check the tour ops for free kids places as this could be cheaper if your a large family!

Hope this helps!

BRAD 8) [/url]
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.