General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Checking In
8 Posts
If you are arriving early hours of the morning, most hotels will have your room available for your immediate use on arrival. The rooms are normally booked on a daily basis so in theory your room would have been available from 2.00pm the previous day to your arrival.
I am sure that other members will correct me if I am wrong. Hope this helps you and you can arrive with the knowledge that you will at least get a few hours of quality kip!!!!!
the room is booked for you on your day of departure, so that it`s always ready for when you get there

also , this means they can make money out of late check in rooms , because obviously this applys for when youre leaving as well
Emsy,

I would agree with Milbur, have a nice time.

wgipk.
thanks for your replies. After this many years of travelling you would think i would know by now :) but the last time i travelled at night was when I was 19, way too many sleeps ago.
:offtop After the last 8 mnths of pure hell i need this holiday to be oh so right, Especially for my nephew who will be 16 the day we travel & a first time flyer. He needs the break.

:thanks
Emma
emzy...your room will deffo be ready for you... have a fab holiday!
Yes. Don't worry about a thing. Your room will be ready and waiting. For early morning arrivals your room would have been paid for from the night before. What time is your return flight and how many nights are you on holiday for? Sometimes the worse thing about very early morning arrivals is that you have to be out of your room on the morning of return even if your flight isn't until the early hours of the following morning.
Thanks for all your info, it really has put my mind at rest, just counting down the days now. But ive not long moved house so i cant find anything will really have to start looking or I'm gonna be flapping by next tuesday night. :pele
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.