Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi mills,

Have you tried Google?

You may find that independent booking actually costs more than a package, as the tour operators enjoy economies of scale, compared with the independent traveller - good luck with your search.

<Edit:> Check out any prospective hotels on our Hotel Reports section.

Baldur.
just to let you know i found flights from luton to bourgas for £88 return ive also booked a hotel for 2 people for 14 nights for just £269 so in total for 2 people for 14 nights staying in sunny beach it only cost £445 in total thats £300 cheeper than any of the hotels in the balkan brochure for the time of year my dads going
if anyones intrested i got the flights from
http://www.wizzair.com
and the rooms from
http://www.lowcostbeds.com
Hi mills,

Glad to hear that you found what you wanted at a good price - perhaps you could ask your Dad to review the hotel for us on his return?

Regards,

Baldur
hello just wondered if you found any accomodation for your dad yet.

I have bought an apartment in Sunny Beach in Golden Dreams apartments you can find on website under Dreamville, which are apartments and very nice. if you dont have any luck getting what your looking for then email me and we can discuss your Dad staying there.

it has a pool and its own restaurant and is about 10 minutes from the beach.

also i have contacts who could pick you up from the airport if you were interested and they will see to the apartment being looked after clean towels etc.

regards

silas
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.