Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi!I think that one good possibility is hotel Kuban in the very center of Sunny beach because it has a little aquapark with some slides,pools and it is very nice...
How about elenite? close to SB but very child orientated and much quieter.
Hi Alio, I stayed at the Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Hotel and just had breakfast there. This is a new hotel but has hotel staff entertaining day and night there. They really try hard to please kids and get to know them by name. There is evening entertainment that is good. You can have sauna, massage pool indoor or out, and the location is perfect to get to the beach or teh main walkway where there are shops and bars etc.

The Iberostar is clean, spacious, has a mini bar, and the food is very good. You will find them a bit more expensive but beware cheaper places with poor food and service and unclean rooms. So many people report jibby tummies going to cheap places.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions then feel free to ask or message me direct and I will assist you best I can. It is your holiday too so a few comforts will make you enjoy it all the more and come home rested too! Stuart
Stuart

I stayed in the Iberostar Tiara Beach. The hotel was fab, the food was ok (not in anyway child orientated), and the staff were great.

BUT (and its a very big BUT, important when there are children about) the absolute blanket of tobacco smoke throughout the hotel was absolutely awful! Even the bed linen smelt of it every time they changed it. If Iberostar Sunny Beach is the same as the Tiara Beach (and the reply I got from Iberostar suggests it is).

I have written to them and received a reply that basically says 'tough'.

It was bad enough for us adults to put up with the smell throughout the hotel, I would in no way subject children to the risk of Secondary smoking.
Hi!After Sunny beach there is a village-St.Vlas and after it is Elenite.So,Elenite is about 10 0r 13 km from SB but there are regular buses connecting Elenie-Vlas-Sunny Beach.Elenie is also very nice place,the advantage is that almost all of the buildings are just few steps from the beach:)
I dont smoke but Iberostar Sunny B Resort was not smoky at all.

Stuart
I'm asking a similar kind of question to Alio.

Me, my girlfriend and her 6 year old daughter are thinking of going back to Sunny Beach in mid to late August 2006. We was there last August, stayed in the Globus Hotel, and had a great time there.

The only downside was that there was no kids evening entertainment in the hotel. This is a must this year, we feel, as it can be a pain trying to plan an evening when the little one falls asleep whilst we are out etc.

Can anyone recommend a hotel that has evening entertainment for children, i.e a kids disco or something like that ?

Thanks in advance :)
ss
i would like to know too.....

think of taking a nine year old
i have been too sunny beach the last 2 years and can highly recomend the Riu Evrika hotel for children. there is a huge lagoon style pool which is ideaal for the kids. There is an animation team that organises activities for kids and adults all day with evening entetainment aswell for all the family. The hotel is all inclusive. Dont know if this suits but during the day when the kids want juice/ice cream/snacks when your lying soaking up the sun, they just help themselves really. Been here twice now and will be back. Going to Goa in March but the wife wanted to go back to Sunny Beach but i got my way but might treat her to a week in SB in September and will certainly going back to Evrika.
My wife andI stayed at the Tiara Beach hotel last summer and we had no problems at all with the smell of smoke. I would reccommend the hotel to anyone.

Going back there again this year on 3rd July.

Stephen
Thanks for all the advisce and information. I booked into the Hotel Kalina Garden which a friend from work has stayed at. We'll see how it goes and will let you know

Cheers

Alio :D
Hi Alio,

Hope you find it OK, please do us a review HERE when you get back.

Peter[/url]
I would recommend Hotel Mariden, it was new last year and although most travel agents rate it 3* it is an official 4*.

Like most of the hotels, there is not a lot of things happening in the hotel but you won't have far to go to find something for them to do.

It is out the way of all the noise and you can walk to the centre in about 5-10 mins at a slow pace. You can also jump on the kids train for 2Lv.

This hotel is probaly one of the best i have ever stayed in and i have been to places such as Spain and am booked into the Dom. Republic this year but want to find a week to get back to Bulgaria because i love it so much and having spent 4 weeks in total of my summer 05 there, it feels like a second home.

Please feel free to ask questions...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.