Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Though it isn't 4 or 5 Star nor on the Beach but is really great for families is Babadan Apartments in Icmeler. It is no more than 15 mins walk to the Beach and is in a central location but without being actually in the centre !! It has two swimming pools and a large play area. There are big Discussions running on both Babadan Apts and Icmeler. In addition to this, Turkish people idolise children and so this won't present any problems when eating out. Hope this has been of some help to you.

Les
:D Thanks Les, ive been looking at a couple of the posts and there are quiet a few recommended for children. I shall def check out your recommendation :wave
kocer club in marmaris is great! there is a huge pool which has a kids one extra too! i know the staff very well and they always have someone running around (not literally) if you need anything. you can also relax and enjoy poolside music and games such as bingo. the rooms are comfortable, spacious and suitable for families. in the daytime there are trips such as jeep safaris which children usually enjoy and kocer is situated right in the centre of marmaris with gima opposite which if the child gets too flushed with the heat has air conditioning and activites for children. the beach isnt too nice gets a little too hot and is quite stony but you dont need it as the pool facilities are so good. on a night there is aussie bar which does kareoke and accomodates all age ranges. marmaris would be my choice for you as it is packed full of everything if you want a really quite holidaty however i wouldnt advise going to the centre! hope this helps xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
have a look at the hotel reviews for the sun zeynep in belek
Also have a look at the reviews for the Belcekiz Beach hotel in Olu Deniz. It's on the beach, although I understand that it's probably better for kids to swim in the lagoon area ( the beautiful one, thats picture is in all the brochures). Its an AI and feedback says its family friendly.
Hi Club Asteria in Belek

Thats a brilliant hotel good for kids and adults :D

Candy floss for kids ice creams etc etc lots off entertainmemt

Waterslides etc kids clubs all ages
Thanks everyone, theres enough there to check out. Im sure we will find one that suits among those.x :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.