EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
i`m sure this has been mentioned on here before. Might be good to register with a few international agencys if you haven`t already - but i believe a majority of the work will be in the larger citys such as izmir or istanbul. But i may be wrong.

Good luck with the job hunting!
Louise
thanks for your reply, have heard about the agencies so i will look into them. somebody who i know in hisaronu is having a think about it. but have told him to mention it to other friends of his just to see what the feedback is like. hopefully something will come of it :)
hi!do me a favour and let me know how you get on will you cos i too am interested in working as an au pair/nanny abroad, particulary turkey, i am currently a qualified nursery nurse!im just not sure how to go about it or what to do so if you wouldnt mind, keep me updated and maybe i'll pick up some tips/info/advice from you............?!cheers xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.