Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Cant help you with the Soccer team sorry, however the weather should be very pleasant. My mom and dad always go end of September and it is usually around mid 20s with some thunder storms in the evenings.

Maybe if you went onto the Ex Pats topic for the soccer match.
Hi . Im probably talking through my hat but there must be some schools in Salou and they might be worth a try for a match with the school team. Ask your children to bring it up with thier school here in Britian. The teachers might contact some Salou schools for you . Or as
spain is a catholic country I could imagine they would be catholic schools in Salou, so a word with your local priest might give you a contact in Salou.
Hi again . Noticed you are flying the welsh flag. My youngest plays for a welsh under 11s as well. We are off Salou this october so if you have no luck will ask around for you .
thanks!! who does he play for
Hi Klergan.
A bit risky putting that info on here . So will just say one of the northwales teams.
oh ok sorry !!! mine are the south wales team
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.