Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
http://www.spainticketbureau.com/tickets/buy-tickets.aspx?id=417&match=RCD-Mallorca-v-Valencia-CF&idP=20

stadium is not far from centre of palma. a cab would be pretty cheap. thos ticket prices seem expensive tho.
Hi 8)

thanks for the info and the link. I see what you mean about the ticket prices!!!! Bit on the extortionate side me thinks!! He may not be as keen, but we can always keep an eye on them to see if they get any cheaper nearer the time :shock:
Wait until later nearer the game then go to http://www.rcdmallorca.es/ click on tickets and the prices will appear, just a quick note go for one of the lower priced tickets along the side as the sun comes over the top of the stand opposite or go behind the goals great views there and the better atmosphere.
These are the prices for the next game

Fondos 28 € 8 € Behind goal
Sol Alta 34 € 10 € Lower side opp main
Sol Baja 39 € 12 € Upper side opp main
Trib. Descubierta 45 € 15 € Main stand
Trib. Cubierta 56 € 18 € Main stand central area

The no 8 bus runs from central Palma to the ground but beware of the kick off time if going by buses for returning to where you are staying.
hi Farnworth Lion 8)

thanks for your help. I'd managed to find out from someone about matches, and this one in particular. So we are definately going to chance tickets on the day. I'm told the tickets will be roughly the price that you have said.
Extra thanks for the tips on where to sit 8) 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.