Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Cigarette prices
25 Posts
Depending on what you smoke the average price for UK everyday fags started at nine euros and fifty cents in most places for 200. We have just returned from over there :D
nine euros

Ive stopped now, but don't you mean 15 EURO up. The last time i bought them "embassy regal kingsize" THEY WERE 13.50 EURO for 200 :? :? :?
Wow where do you shop??? Average price is about 15e to about 19e depending on what you smoke!
"Essential" cigs in soft packets.These are like Lambert and Butler Silver but in a red packet. 3.99 EUROS'S for 200, thats 10p a packet. I usually smoke Camel or M'boro lights but at this price you cannot go wrong! They are sold in a shop on the left side ( with McD's behind you) in the CC centre. The shop sells allsorts, not just cigs! :P
tonyarosey Posted:
"Essential" cigs in soft packets.These are like Lambert and Butler Silver but in a red packet. 3.99 EUROS'S for 200, thats 10p a packet. I usually smoke Camel or M'boro lights but at this price you cannot go wrong! They are sold in a shop on the left side ( with McD's behind you) in the CC centre. The shop sells allsorts, not just cigs!

Yes folks he's right we found that place too Christmas presents for the smoker of our family and not to expensive :twisted:
Yes folks he's right we found that place too Christmas presents for the smoker of our family and not to expensive

LOL, He is a she!! Glad that you found it though!
Oooppppsss

Sorry read Tony as a fella not TONI
LOL again....its Tonya!
the average price for UK everyday fags started at nine euros and fifty cents in most places for 200.

the prices i mentioned are for the UK EVERYDAY FAGS not the SOFT PACKS that you can hardly get in the UK :evil: :evil: :evil:
Whats with the unhappy :evil: :evil: :evil: face? I hope that is not directed at me? I am only trying to be helpful for those of us who refuse to pay over the odds for cigs, whether they are UK fags or not
i thought it was obvious UK branded fags not cheap rubbish soft packs.

if you look at DEBBIE'S post .Depending on what you smoke the average price for UK everyday fags started at nine euros and fifty cents in most places for 200.

UK everyday fags at those prices, thats why NeilTheBeaver and myself were shocked by the prices, and thats why i posted. :D :D

plus I'm glad i don't get a Christmas present off you if the best you can do is get the cheapest cigs as a present for someone :roll: :roll: :roll

buying someone something to help kill themselves plus doing it on the cheap tut tut tut. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ok that's enough now please. Anymore unfriendly posts will be deleted.

Thanks all.
Thanks for that administrator! I don't appreciate the negative vibe from the previous replier. I was only trying to help people who do not want to pay over the odds for cigarrettes.
He sounds like he has some grief with people who pay next to nothing for cigs and who do not buy "UK" cigs.
I hope that I have not offfended anyone. I dont think that I have, as one member ( as above) said that he had been to this certain shop and bought cigs from there. If he/she wants to buy them for a Chritsmas pressie that their buisness, no-one else's.
Is that what you get on here for being helpful and economical? I feel that I have given advice that is not welome on here?
Tonya :D

I am on your side (I am an ex smoker too) but I know my kids smoke with full knowledge of what it does to them
AND
Yes We bought ALL our chrissie presies in Puerto Rico cheaply

and for the previous posters info it means they get more pressies for our money so we were not being scrooges :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your info was what was asked for originally so keep up the postings don't let one unfortunate grumbling post put you down

and I got your name right this time :lol:
Thanks! Glad to know that its appreciated! Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. We are going back to Puerto Rico for Christmas.
Tonya
Now WHY did you have to say that ?

I'm going to up set you
IT'S RAINING
got a mail last night from there it's been raining since last Friday in PR :twisted:

Apparently Friday last week it was stair-rodding it down

Anyway when you get there say HI! to Ceri in Extreemz (12-6;30cheap beer 0€95c a pint) :lol: we'll see her when she comes home
Yes I know. They have a Calima at the mo so I am told. Its alrite as we have 8 days til we go and I have never been dissapointed with the weather in Gran Canaria before!
Even if it does rain, its not usually prolonged so can't dampen my mood-pardon the pun, lol! :D
calima on wednesday, rain on thursday, sunny all day friday and GLORIOUS now!
I bought Essential cigarette's they were 70cents a packet and they are just like lambert and butler!

wgipk.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.