Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
cigarette prices
19 Posts
Hi,

Have a look here http://www.eurotabaco.net/

JPS Black are still 23 euros per pack of 200.

Deb
perfect site many thanks all the info i need there
greatly apprecited
You are welcome. :tup

Have a great holiday.

Deb.
thats just a guide you may finded that they are say 1 to 2 euro.shipping costs to island added on.
Went end of May/beginning of June, in C'an Picafort 200 Embassy and Regal were €31
B&H american red €22 so prices same as 'mainland'
fine but a few years ago they was a euro more.
Link posted by Deb doesn't seem to work for me. Anyone else having any problems with it??

BB
Hi,

I just tried it & it worked for me.

Deb.
worked fine just tried it got all prices .
I would be very wary of online ciggie buying my wife tried a sight similar if not the same as this one and nevr got any cigarattes numerous emails got us nowhere a case of once bitten twice shy its always best to buy them as you would normally on holiday i.e a shop or duty free.
I think you are getting confused. The link above is to the official prices in Spain, not for an online retailer.

luci :wave
deffo 23 euros for jps , i just got back with my shipment :tup
but they are more expensive in the airport :que
Just back from a Cruise. Paid 29 euro for 200 L&B in Mahon. One of our stop overs
Hi, we are going to C'an Picafort in 2 weeks and usually buy red Corona's in the Canaries. Does anyone know how much these are in Majorca or another cheap alternative to US or Uk branded cigs.

Thanks
Tonya
I always buy Royals.Great smoke and only 23 euros a carton a good bargain considering they are £4.60 ish for 20 back here. :tup
we get fortuna blue good ciggies e24 for 200(or they was in july)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.