Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
L & B are 25 euros for 200 and you can buy them anywhere just like Spain if your near Albufeira you can buy them at Makro if you have a card that is there about 1 euro a sleave cheaper.
Hi Lessie, I have just come back from Albufeira yesterday and the price of Lamberts have gone up to 27.50 Euros per 200 aparentley all ciggies have gone up this last week, maybe they have had some budget like the UK. In fact Bensons are now cheaper than Lamberts.Regards Jayjan
I read on another forum that it was cheaper to buy them inflight on the way over at 20 euros a pack , but wether the airlins has them is probably more the question.
Hi Web The airlines from the UK now wont allow you to buy duty free cigarettes when you are flying to EU countries, the government stopped it quite a few years ago. They are only sold for countries outside the EU e.g. Tenerife USA etc. Regards Jayjan
Hi we have just returned from portugal and the cheepest place for cigaretes is makro .Lambert and butler are 25 75 euros a sleeve.
Regards Harry
im traveling to isla canela on the costa de la luz,we are flying into faro,is it cheaper to buy ciggies at airport or in resort,and any ideas of prices
thanks phil
does anyone have any info on the isla canela golf course,i have the green fee prices,just want to know what the course is like.condition,facilities,etc
many thanks phil
Phil do a search on Algarve Golf courses or costa de la luz im sure it should show something up on this course, apparentley it has plenty water hazards, built on marshland and is similar to playing on a Florida marsh course.Regards Jayjan
many thanks jayjan
In answer to your ciggies question Phil. They cost the same everywhere (price is set by the government) except Makro, where as previously indicated, you may save a euro a sleeve. be aware they don't accept British credit cards there though...
The price for L+B is 27.50 but if you go to the smaller places they will do you a deal especially if you pay in English pounds.
Many thanks for the reply great help
Prices for lambert and butler €27.50
didnt find any cheaper prices,
did struggle to find a shop that could supply me with 3200 in 1 go!!
so you might find small shops not good,
Happy shopping
Thanks again for all the replys has been most helpfull
Phil
Are all the cigarette brands available here like Silk cut, Super kings etc. available in Algarve/Albufiera? I need to get them for the cousins.
"The Cigarette Shop" on the strip in Praia da Rocha wil give you two bottles of good wine with every 5 sleeves or knock off 50cents per sleeve
e.g. 27euro. And will haggle over any drinks etc.
Thanks mick,would you know the cost at Faro airport,we fly into Faro then travel to Isla Canela just over the border into Spain
Many Thanks
Hi,

I found everywhere was exactly the same price for cigarettes, 25 euros a carton for Marlboro lights, nevere saw cheaper or dearer? Airport was the same I think

Lummie 8)
i was in albufeira two weeks ago and some shops were selling superkings for 25.50 euros for 200 and some were 28.00 euros for 200, so i dont know whether there is a price increase in the offing
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.