Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We paid 20Euros a box for Turner Tobacco.
Well that sucks, are we better off getting duty free then now? :que
Travelling to Ibiza you will not get 'duty free' as such.
Even though the prices have jumped considerably, it will still be a lot cheaper than the UK.

John
Hi was in Ibiza last month paid 48Euros for Golden Virginia in resort, in Duty Free at the airport it was 62Euros!!!
never buy fags from airport.them days have long gone.unless you thought your case was over weight.then buy them.but still over the top on price.3200 =16 boxes thats 4kg in weight.i always see what my case is when going out.- another 1kg with stuff i throw away.and it gives me a idea what i can get in my case.
Hi

Can anyone give an update on the current prices in resort please ? Golden Virginia / 200 cigarettes ?

Many Thanks In Advance
hi im going to ibiza in october, and was wondering if any 1, knows how much it is for 200 lambert and butler, or jps red or black, i no recentlgy prices went up, in june :(, in llorette de mar spain, 200 black jps are 26euro, amber leaf 50g x10 are 44 euro, and that was a end off june,, but i got told fags are cheaper in ibiza than say barcelona etc,,

200 red jps, john player special???????

200 black jps john player special??????

200 lambert and butler????????? i no prices in girona and lorret de mar, and all tabac
shops are same prices, i just want to no the prices
in ibiza, i got told there are cheaper thanks soo much
i was in girona at end off june, it was 44 euro for amber leaf, 26 euro for jps black, still cheap compared to england :)
*does any1 no if fags are cheaper in ibiza??? i got told there were cheaper than in girona cos its on a island???

i would like to no how much are red or black jps are john player specials, in ibiza any 1 no thanks ???
no they are not cheaper because its a island.well this june before they went up they was.23.50.so i would say just guessing 27.00?. mine was 25 and now 29.
thx for the ;link, but i was in girona in june, and bought 200 jps black for 26 euro,, so that list is wrong, that list is for benidorm, i

i think the red jps , john player special's wil be less than 26 euro for 200, hopefully cheaper in ibiza
no your wrong tabacs shop are run by the govermentin spain.that benidorm price is the same prices as in ibiza.fags went up late june into early july.so would of got them like me at the old price.this happen a couple of years ago and did not last long.they went back to the old price.
All tobacco prices are fixed in Spain and are sold in tabacs and estancos. May 2010 prices B & H, L & B 33 euros, Mayfair/JPS short 28.50, Kingsize 30, Golden virginia 48.50. Sorry dont know any cigar prices.
There are vending machines in cafes and bars for single packets. :)
hi all,
how much a sleeve would it cost for 200cigs,either jps,richmond,mayfair or even there own fortuna.
thanks all
laingy
prices went up the other day so mayfair is now 31 euro.most have gone up by 1 or 2 euro
preices are controlled by the state. here's a pdf of the official bulletin with the new prices of cigarettes, cigars, rolling and pipe tobacco

http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2010/06/05/pdfs/BOE-A-2010-8952.pdf

it looks like the new law to ban smoking in all bars and restaurants is well on the way to being passed and should be in force by 2011. as you may know, smoking is banned in public places all over spain but loopholes concerning bars, restaurants and clubs mean that some allow smoking, others have a seperate area for smokers and some do not allow it at all.

sdII
sorry put wrong price in. mine now mayfair are 33.50 all brands have gone up last week.not all in one day mine you.so many one day then others the next till they all had gone up.
Hi all,

Can I purchase cigarettes when I arrive at Ibiza airport?

Thank you for reading.
No. The Duty Free shop is in Departures. You will find them cheaper to buy in resort that at the airports as they are duty paid.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.